District Forms

Below are links to a variety of district forms. If you cannot find the form you need, please call 419-468-3432 and we will be glad to assist you.

AUP | Building Usage | Drug Testing | Food Service | Medical Forms | Medicaid |Open Enrollment | Transportation


Acceptable Usage Policies

Intermediate and Primary Students

Middle and High School Students


Building Usage

Building Use - Regulations and Rental Fees

Building Use - Rental Agreement


Random Drug Testing

Random Drug Testing

Code of Conduct

Consent to Perform Urinalysis


Food Service

Free and Reduced Application


Medical Administration Forms

Asthma Inhaler Self-Medication Form

Authorization for non-prescribed medication or treatment

Authorization for use of Epi-Pen (Epinephrine)


Licensed Prescriber's statement

Parent Request/Authorization to administer prescribed med

Emergency Medical Form



Physician Referral 


Open Enrollment

 2018-19 Open Enrollment Form



Transportation Request Form

Summer School Transportation Request Form

Pioneer Transportation Request Form


Recent News