Mobile food pantry at Galion Middle School September 23
The Galion Middle School will serve as the host site for the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on September 23.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4-6 p.m. on Sept. 23. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here - http://bit.ly/SH-FB_SEPT23.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
- Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded.
- Please remain in your vehicle.
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area.
- Please ensure the trunk space is clean and clear of other items.
- Due to an increase in participation, we are limiting 2 households per vehicle.
Please contact Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio at 440-960-2265 with any questions or for additional information.