Galion Schools hosting mobile food pantry May 25
The Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio’s Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event will be held on the Galion City Schools campus on Tuesday, May 25.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 4:00-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on May 25. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here – https://freshtrak.com/register/event/39117.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
- Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded
- Please remain in your vehicle
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
- Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
- Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can contact Family Engagement Coordinator Violeta Chinni at 419-468-3134 ext. 13549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers.