Second Harvest Mobile Food Pantry in Galion set for July 20
The Galion City Schools, in partnership with the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, will hold the Crawford County Mobile Drive-Thru Pantry event on the district’s campus on Tuesday, July 20.
Second Harvest will be distributing FREE assorted boxes of shelf-stable food, fresh produce, frozen meat, milk, and more from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at Galion Middle School on July 20. Those wishing to participate are asked to pre-register prior to the event here – https://freshtrak.com/register/event/46807.
This is a drive-thru distribution, and for everyone’s safety please follow these guidelines:
- Masks are optional during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded
- Please remain in your vehicle
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area
- Please ensure trunk space is clean and clear of other items
- Two households per vehicle
Families with questions can call (440) 960-2265. The Galion City Schools and Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio are equal opportunity providers. Partial funding for this program was provided by the City of Galion.