Mobile Food Pantry
Welcome to the information hub for the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio Mobile Food Pantry on the campus of the Galion City Schools.
Please click here if you are a family that needs to register for food.
Please click here if you are a community member that would like to volunteer.
Second Harvest distributes FREE boxes of assorted shelf-stable food and more each month.
Please follow the guidelines below during food distribution:
- Masks are required during registration and while your vehicle is being loaded.
- Please remain in your vehicle.
- Food will only be placed in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Food cannot be placed in the front or back seat area.
- Please ensure the trunk space is clean and clear of other items.
- Due to an increase in participation, we are limiting 2 households per vehicle.
Questions? Please contact Violeta Chinni, Family Engagement Coordinator at 419.468.3134, ext. 13549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Galion City Schools is looking for district and community members to help feed 500 families in our community. Donate 2-3 hours of your time and assist with pantry operations, including:
- Household Registrations
- Distribution Set-up
- Food Loading & Re-stocking
- Traffic Control
Questions? Contact Kirstie Naumoff, School Social Worker at 419.468.3676, ext. 14301,
or email email@example.com.